CPotential offers expert-led rehabilitation for children and young people with movement disorders. Our expert clinicians work with babies, children and young people who have movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global developmental delay or acquired brain injury. Many of the children we work with also have related difficulties such as learning disabilities or sensory processing and/or communication.
To help children and young people reach their full potential, we offer the following one-stop-shop of holistic therapies and rehabilitation services:
• Occupational therapy
• Conductive education
• Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT)
• Independent living
• Online services (interactive storytelling, learning through play, music and baby massage)
• Music therapy
• Mollii Suit and Therasuit therapy
• Wellbeing support and courses
• Educational advice
• Speech and language therapy
• Nutrition support
CPotential's rehabilitation services are child-focused. We create a warm, supportive, fun and interactive environment and celebrate each child’s achievements. By addressing their needs as early as possible we can help your child gain the vital skills they need as they grow older. Our sessions can help them to:
• Develop mobility, movement, sensory, communication, emotional, problem-solving and self-help skills
• Take an active part in the learning process
• Build confidence and independence – for your child and the whole family.
We also provide support and guidance for parents and carers and offer a friendly, positive place where you can share ideas and concerns. Full assistance is available on the accessibility and affordability of our services, with a range of videos with expert advice on topics such as clinical negligence claims, inclusive PE sessions, music therapy, speech and language therapy and EHC plan appeals.