If you are moving into Brent, or liable to pay Council Tax for the first time, you need to register to set up an account.
You need to tell us:
- your current address, including postcode
- the address in Brent that you are moving to
- the date you are moving in
- your bank details to set up a Direct Debit
- the full names of everyone aged over 16 living in the property
If you are renting we need:
- the date your tenancy starts
- the landlord or managing agents details
- the details of any joint tenants you are living with
If you are a homeowner need:
- the completion date on the sale
- joint owner’s details if you are a joint homeowner
- solicitor details (if you have purchased the property)
Tell us online
Use My Account to tell us you are moving. You tell us if you're already at your new address, or your moving in date is less than 28 days from today.
It only takes a couple of minutes to set up. All you need to get started is an email address to use as a log in.