Report a school accident or incident
This is where to report a school accident or incident, near-miss or violent incident.
Record a School Accident/Incident here
To submit the report:
- Work your way through the initial set of questions entering the required information. You do not need to login to do this.
- Complete all the fields. Not just the mandatory ones.
- When you reach the question ‘What was the incident?’ select the appropriate incident type from the dropdown list. Dependent upon the option selected you will automatically be taken to subsequent pages which require further information from you.
Please complete all sections.
Once completed, save the report by using the Submit button at the bottom left of the screen.
Once the report has been saved successfully you will be given the option to print out a copy for your records (if required).
And that’s it! You’ve reported the incident.
Log in to the school recording system
Login into the School Accident/Incident recording system here
Help with logging in:
To login into the system you will require the dedicated username and password for your school. In order to ensure Data Protection requirements the school’s initial username and password has only been provided to the school’s Headteacher. These details are only required by/provided to school staff who are responsible for accessing the system in order to update saved reports and add supporting information i.e. witness statements, documents, emails, photographs etc. as well as providing information about/outcomes of the School’s Investigation on the system.
If your school username or password is not working:
- In the first instance confirm what they should be with your Headteacher or the staff member who is responsible for accessing the system
- If the above does not resolve the issue contact Alcumus Info Exchange Limited on 01926 844211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the above does not resolve the issue contact email@example.com