Ealing Road emergency works
Ealing Road is closed to traffic in both directions while Thames Water completes emergency sewer repairs. There is likely to be heavy traffic so please avoid driving around the area if you can and take public transport instead.

My Account

Register or sign in to My Account to get access to services from Brent Council.

Self-serve through My Account

If you're a Brent resident, you can access and manage many council services quickly and easily through My Account. Registering for an account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes - all you need to get started is an email address.

My Account doesn't currently provide services for landlords, housing associations or businesses.

Register or sign in to My Account

Services covered Council Tax | Housing Benefits |Housing assistance | Council tenants | Council leaseholders | Family Wellbeing Centres

Accessing other council services online

There are some online council services which are not part of My Account yet. These services have their own websites and you will need to register a separate account to use them. Your My Account sign in details won't work.  If you forget your sign in details for any of these accounts, you will need to follow the details on each individual site to restore.  

Jobs at Brent council

Apply for jobs at the council and manage your applications

Parking permits

Register or sign in to buy or renew parking and visitor permits

School admissions

Register or sign in to apply for a school place in Brent

Planning applications

Register or sign in to track or make a comment on a planning application

Library account

Register or sign in to join your local library and reserve and renew items


Register or sign in to have your say on consultations and help us shape future plans