The council has some commercial property for sale and rent.
Most are office buildings or industrial units with some park buildings. We don't have shops on any high streets.
Most of our industrial units are let on long term lettings and all our lettings and sales are at current market values as we do not provide commercial premises at subsidised rent.
Privately-owned commercial properties
Novaloca is a commercial property listing service with thousands of commercial properties for sale and to let. The user-friendly commercial property listing service advertises over 23,000 commercial properties for sale or let across the UK.
Below is a list of major industrial estates in and around the borough of Brent. Please note all these estates are privately owned. If you are looking for an industrial unit you are advised to visit the estate of your choice to see whether there are any letting boards and contact the agents. Please note: we do not accept responsibility for any goods or services offered by organisations or agents contacted in this way.
- Northfield Industrial Estate, Beresford Avenue
- Abbey Manufacturing Estate Mount Pleasant Road
- Abbeydale Road/Queensbury Road Industrial Estate
- Glacier Way, off Ealing Road Alperton
- Sunleigh Road, off Mount Pleasant Road
- Athlone Industrial Estate Manor Farm Road
- Alperton Lane - various units
- Staples Corner - both sides of North Circular Road
- Atlas Business Centre, Coles Green Road, NW2
- Harp Business Centre, Apsley Way, NW2
- Others in: Waterloo Road, Oxgate lane, Humber Road
- Bowmans Trading estate, Westmorland Road, NW9 (off Honeypot Lane adjacent to Morrisons)
- Capitol Industrial park, Capitol Way NW9 (off Edgware Road)
- Kingsbury Trading Estate, Barningham Way, NW9 (between Kingsbury Road, Church Road & Townsend Lane)
- Coombe Road, off Neasden Lane/Blackbird Hill (adjacent to McDonalds)
- Drury Industrial Estate, Laxcon Close, Drury Way, NW10
- Falcon Park, Neasden Lane, NW10 (opposite Neasden Tube station)
- Artesian Close, off Brentfield Road, NW10
- East Lane Business Park, East Lane, North Wembley
- Wembley Trading Estate (plus several other trading estate etc around the stadium)
- Wembley Commercial Centre, East Lane, North Wembley
- Park Royal Industrial Estate, NW10 & much of North Circular Road between Harrow Road - Hanger Lane.
Out of borough but near to Brent
- LB Hammersmith (near Kensal Green): Hythe Road Industrial Estate, Hythe Road, off Scrubs Lane, College Park NW10
- Cumberland Park Industrial Estate, off Scrubs Lane, College Park, NW10
- LB Ealing (near Alperton): Perivale Industrial Park/Wadsworth Business Centre, Wadsworth Road/Bilton Road, Perivale