The South Kilburn Programme is a 15 year programme that is almost half way through. It aims to transform the area into a sustainable and mixed neighbourhood and create a real sense of place and belonging.
The Masterplan aims to deliver the following:
- 2,400 new high quality homes of which around 1,400 will be made available to existing South Kilburn secure tenants
- A new larger high quality urban park and improved public realm
- A new primary school and health facilities
- New retail facilities
- Improved environmental standards and a site-wide energy solution
View the South Kilburn Masterplan map (.jpg, 519.1kB)
The redevelopment of NWCC (Neville House, Winterleys, 113-128 Carlton House, and Carlton Hall) will begin in June 2023. The new development will deliver over 220 new homes, including 95 homes for existing secured South Kilburn residents.
NWCC construction timeline (dates may vary):
- April 2023 - Hoarding installation
- June 2023 - Demolition of existing buildings
- Autumn 2023 - Construction start
- Summer 2025 - First council homes completed
- Summer 2029 - All homes completed
Our Landlord Offer to you
The Landlord Offer (.pdf, 1.80MB) to residents explains what council tenants, leaseholders and households in temporary accommodation will gain from the regeneration.
All current tenants are guaranteed to get a modern, safe and comfortable home on the rebuilt estate if they want one, while leaseholders can either choose to leave the estate with a market value payment for their home, or stay with a share of the equity in one of the new homes. Households living in temporary accommodation will be entitled to a secure tenancy in a new home on the estate when one becomes available.