Sport at the Heart is a community charity focused on getting families active. Our aim is to make sport and physical activity fun, inclusive and easy to incorporate into everyday routines.
We run engaging and affordable sports and physical activity sessions for people of all ages in Brent. They are also accessible for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, and we encourage parents to contact us beforehand to discuss their needs and requirements.
- Multi-sports, cricket and football for children
- Family fitness sessions
- After-school drama, dance and singing
- Movement, balance and co-ordination for babies and toddlers
- A junior youth club at Roundwood Youth Centre for 8 to 12-year-olds
- School holiday activity programmes
- Back to Netball and Yogalates for women
Activities are led by experienced and qualified coaches at various locations in Brent and many of them are free.