|Kidz 1st Day Nursery
|Ground Floor, 37-41 Winchelsea Road, London, NW10 8UN
|Jenny, Kaminiben and Roy
|£20,800 - £24,000 dependent on ability, qualification, and level of experience and competence
|Negotiable - We are looking for year-round full-time, term-time and Part-time
|Until the position is filled
|How to apply
|Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can call 020 8965 9585
Our nursery is based in Harlesden, our setting caters for children aged 6 months to 5 years. We pride ourselves in providing the very best childcare service, ensuring our environment is warm, welcoming, and nurturing, where children can learn and play.
We are open all year round with good bus and underground/overground transport links.
Early Years Practitioner:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare, and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with parents/carers
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To key work with a group of children
- To support children to follow the daily routine
- Supporting children’s development in their free play
- Making written observations on children, assessing their progress, and planning next steps and learning opportunities in the moment
You would be a key person to a group of children attending to all their developmental needs. You would be expected to:
- Take the lead in your daily key group times, and in focused activities, for the following week, and for the weeks ahead in medium-term planning meetings
- Review the environment and the daily routines, and discuss the needs of the children to plan suitable and stimulating experiences for the children in your care, ensuring enabling environments and positive relationships with the children and adults at the nursery
We are looking for someone who is responsible, reliable & caring. Would need to be:
- Have a good work ethic
- Positive attitude.
- A good team player
- Good communication skills; with the team, parents and children.
- Level 2/3 qualified in Early Childcare
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.