|Job title||Nursery practitioner|
|Manager/ Head Teacher||Maria Loizou|
Windermere Avenue, South Kenton
|Hours||Full time/part time|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
|How to apply||Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
|Closing date||Until position is filled|
|Contact details|| |
0208 904 3327
About nursery/ early years setting:
Windermere Nursery is located in Windermere Avenue, South Kenton. We were established in 1977, we are a family run nursery in the heart of the community. We are best known for our learning, playing and growing ethos.
Nursery practitioner will be required to:
- use assessments to support planning and progressing children towards their ‘next steps’
- Be able to safeguard and promote the health, safety and development of all children within the setting
- support and promote children’s early education and development
- provide an enabling environment that promotes effective care, teaching and learning that allows all children to progress and prepares them for their next phase of development and learning
- work collaboratively with colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals.
The successful candidate will present themselves as:
- a positive role model
- friendly and approachable
- good communication skills and the ability to adapt when speaking to both adults and children
- professional at all times, even in stressful situations.
- The ideal candidate will be qualified at Level 3 and will have previous experience in working with children in an early years setting.
- They will have a good understanding of the early years curriculum and some experience in working with children with SEN.
- They must have a valid DBS and must be o the update service.