About First Wave Housing
First Wave Housing (FWH), formerly Brent Housing Partnership (BHP), is a housing company owned by Brent Council. It is a registered provider of social housing.
As a tenant you can expect:
- High quality homes at an affordable rent with a responsible landlord.
- Your property to be repaired when issues arise.
- Your views and concerns to be listened to. If you have any concerns about your property, please contact your managing agent.
What we expect from tenants:
- To report any repair needs and to provide access to workers to complete the repairs.
- To abide by the tenancy agreement, this includes respecting neighbours.
- To pay rent. If you are having difficulty with rent payments, please contact your managing agent as early as possible.
Our Board is made up of four Directors and a Chair