I4B is Brent Council’s wholly owned housing company. It was set up in November 2016 to provide affordable, good quality homes to help reduce homelessness. Its main aim is to increase its contribution to the Council’s ambition of creating a borough with “a future built for everyone, an economy fit for all”.
I4B owns and manages a number of Private Rented Sector (PRS) properties, as well as the Lexington Key Worker Block located in Wembley Park.
As a tenant you can expect:
- High quality homes at an affordable rent with a responsible landlord.
- Your property to be repaired when issues arise.
- Your views and concerns to be listened to. If you have any concerns about your property, please contact your managing agent.
What we expect from tenants:
- To report any repair needs and to provide access to workers to complete the repairs.
- To abide by the tenancy agreement, this includes respecting neighbours.
- To pay rent. If you are having difficulty with rent payments, please contact your managing agent as early as possible.
Our Board is made up of four Directors and a Chair