If you are a private sector landlord you can rent your property with Brent using our Direct Lettings scheme.
It is a free and reliable lettings service, which introduces you to prospective tenants. We are looking for properties in London and the south east of England.
We are currently looking for studios, 1 beds and 2+ bedroom properties.
In return we ask that you offer:
- a 24-month assured shorthold tenancy
- Local Housing Allowance (LHA) level rent
- an option to renew the agreement at the end of the tenancy.
The tenancy agreement is a contract between you and the tenant; it is not between the tenant and the council.
Renting your property at the LHA rate ensures the property will be affordable to your tenant if they are receiving Housing Benefit.
These rates vary depending on the size and location of your property. View the current rates.
Your property should also:
We also offer:
- attractive and competitive incentives depending on the size and location of the property
- a quality service and huge database of tenants
- steady demand for good quality and affordable homes
- highly experienced and helpful procurement officers
- no admin fees
- payment within 10 working days of the tenancy being signed and returned back to us
- a tenancy settlement service to ensure the letting process goes smoothly.
How to join
To tell us about a property you have available, call: 020 8937 2777 or email: email@example.com