Brent Museum and Archives are offering a two hour workshop for KS1 and KS2 teaching staff.
The session is a great development opportunity and includes:
- An overview of London’s history from stone age to present day to help teachers place the different periods in chronological order. Staff receive a detailed hand out with lots of useful links to resources to use in class/support teachers’ own learning.
- How to support children in learning the difference between primary and secondary sources
- How to support children in exploring artefacts to make their own historical interpretations
- Details of loans boxes available to hire
- Details of artefacts on display in the museum
Cost of course
Choose for the learning sessions to be held either at your school or at Brent Museum and Archives at The Library at Willesden Green.
£370 at your school
£220 at Brent Museum and Archives at The Library at Willesden Green
Book a session
To book a session, please email email@example.com. To allow our Learning Officers to refer you to the relevant parts during the training so that teachers can see which resources particularly support your topics, please also send us your history and geography curriculum.