|The setting||Happy Hands Montessori Nursery|
|Manager / headteacher||Kamariah Kazmi|
|Address||South Hampstead Cricket Club, Milverton Road, Brondesbury Park, NW6 7AR |
|Hours||Full time 8am to 5pm and 9am to 6pm rota|
|Interview date||To be arranged with applicant (trial session to be included on the interview date) |
|Start date||Immediate start for successful applicant|
|How to apply||Contact nursery on 020 8 451 4477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Happy Hands Montessori Nursery, Brondesbury Park is the second branch which has been opened since September 2013 for children from all backgrounds aged 2 – 5 years. The nursery has been rated OFSTED GOOD. It is based on the premises of the South Hampstead Cricket Club. We can accommodate up to 36 children in a session.
- Mornings only
- Afternoons only
- All day 8am – 6pm or 9am – 3pm.
The applicant needs to be:
- a key person, do observations, reports, prepare the learning materials, prepare and maintain environment, planning activities, participate in other events such as parents evening, sports day, trips and outings, concerts, Mothers Day, Fathers Day
- attend weekly after hours meetings, be flexible with hours to accommodate the nursery’s branch needs,
- very sound knowledge of the EYFS, some understanding and experience of SEN
- have all the relevant qualifications including, safeguarding, 1st Aid, Health & Safety.
- Willing to attend relevant CPD training.
- Very aware of varying age and stage of development, cultural differences, being knowledgeable and understanding of how the curriculum may need to be adapted to meet the needs of all children
- Tidy appearance, enthusiastic, energetic, good work ethics, team player
- Imaginative and having own ideas, proactive rather than reactive, able to keep up to the pace of the nursery, ability to think outside the box and in the moment. Montessori qualification desirable but not essential but willing to learn, adapt and accept the Montessori system.