|Nursery||Living Spring Montessori Nursery St Michael's Church Annexe, St Michael's Road, Cricklewood, London, NW2 6XG|
|Salary||£23,000 - £26,000 - depending on ability, qualification, and level of experience and competence.|
|Hours||7.45am to 5.00pm and 8.45am to 6.00pm on a weekly shift pattern.|
|Closing date||Until position is filled|
|How to Apply|| |
Please apply online to email@example.com with your full Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter stating why you consider yourself a suitable candidate.
Telephone: 0208 8307331
Our Montessori nursery based in the heart of Cricklewood, London is an Early Years setting for children aged 6 months to 5 years. We offer a warm and nurturing environment for children to develop holistically and serve families in our local community. We are invested in honouring the development of children in our community through our setting.
We require two calm, friendly, experienced and confident early years practitioner to support the developmental journey of our children: one to work with children under 2 and the other to work with children aged 2.5 to 5 years.
Our Nido is a cosy community of young infants of approximately 6 months to 18 months. Therefore, the ideal candidate for this role will have a sound knowledge of child development from birth to 2 years.
Our Children’s House is a community of young children from approximately 2.5 to 5 years. The ideal candidate for this role will have a sound knowledge of child development and good general knowledge and be passionate about extending children’s learning.
Early Years Practitioner will be required to:
- support and promote children’s early education and development.
- plan and provide an enabling environment that promotes effective care, teaching and learning that allows all children to progress and prepares them for their next phase of development and learning.
- safeguard and promote the health, safety and development of all children.
- work collaboratively with colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals.
- make use of assessments to support planning and progressing children towards their ‘next steps’.
To be successful, applicants will need to exhibit the following skills and attributes:
- Good attention to detail.
- Great communication skills with children and adults.
- Ability to remain calm when a stressful situation arises.
- A positive role model for the children.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Proactive in their approach to work.
The ideal candidates would have previous professional experience and hold relevant qualification in early years. We will be happy to support candidates to train, and achieve higher formal qualifications, provided that they have sound experience, and a passion for working with children.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.