|School||Park Lane Primary School|
|Address||Park Lane, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 7RY|
|Head||Miss Enid Lewis|
|Job title ||Teaching Assistant |
Grade/scale point and Inc Scale 2, point 3 £20,812 + L.W. £2,094
Hours 27.5hrs per week – (pro-rata, term time only)
|Closing date||When post is filled|
|Interviews||As and when applicable|
|Start date||September 2023|
|How to apply|| |
Please visit the school’s website for an application pack.
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment with the main office.
|Additional information ||Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in our community school. You will work closely with class teachers to provide support and guidance for pupils in your year group. The confidence and ability to work flexibly and contribute to teaching and learning is essential, as is the willingness to cater for all aspects of physical, social and emotional needs.
Our pupils need Teaching Assistants who take an interest in them as individuals and wish to help them meet their potential by making learning both exciting and memorable.
This is a great opportunity to join our popular and well established school. If you are a team player with high expectations of our pupils and of yourself, enthusiasm, commitment and energy, then please contact us.
A modern, stimulating and welcoming environment
Colleagues who are friendly, supportive and work co-operatively
Children who are excited about learning
Parent who are supportive of the work the school does
Excellent professional development
- You will have the ability to liaise with teaching staff to provide particular support to targeted pupils along with class groups to raise achievement and attendance, and help them to overcome barriers to learning
- Provide input to the identification of needs, assessing those pupils needing extra support and the development of individual action plans for targeted pupils
- Work on a one to one basis or in small groups with targeted pupils who are underperforming in their subjects to implement and manage an action plan
- Provide extra support to pupils through knowledge of a range of activities and opportunities available to them
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed learning/teaching programmes, adjusting activities according to pupils needs
- Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports on the pupils’ achievements, progress and other matters
- Supervise pupils on visits, trips and out of school activities