|St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School |
|Address||Goodson Road, London, NW10 9LS |
|Head Teacher||Mrs Dawn Titus |
|Job title||Music Teacher|
|Salary||UQPS or Main Scale|
|Hours||Full Time/Part Time|
|Closing date||Open until vacancy filled |
|Interview date||To be arranged |
|Start date ||September 2023|
|How to apply||Please visit the Schools Website for information on our school. |
In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies – direct applicants ONLY
Secondary Practitioners and ECT’s are very welcome to apply.
|Additional information ||Brent schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
About the school
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring music teacher to join our dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
St Joseph’s is an outstanding school and is one of the top performing catholic state primary school nationally. We believe that every child deserves an outstanding learning experience. In order to achieve this, we ensure that every teacher receives high quality professional development to support them to become excellent teachers.
If you would like to join a team of high-performing practitioners who are committed to ongoing improvement, improving the life chances of our children and who enjoy working together, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant should be positive, dynamic and have a genuine engaging enthusiasm for music. You need to be able to drive excellence by valuing and developing others. The ethos at St Joseph’s is a key strength of the school and we are seeking to recruit a passionate and creative professional. This post would suit either an Early Career Teacher or a more experienced practitioner who is well-qualified, energetic, and enthusiastic about both their subject and teaching and learning. The successful candidate would relish the challenge of teaching in an outstanding, collaborative primary school as well as contributing to the extensive program of cross-curricular music with the exciting opportunities that this affords. The governors will also consider an unqualified practioner with exemplary teaching experience.
We offer you:
- enthusiastic staff, who are passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards;
- fantastic children;
- a very supportive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community;
- first class training and development opportunities and a strong commitment to your professional development and career management, including NPQ or support towards a Master’s degree;
- TLR may be available depending on experience
- support for bicycle purchase scheme.
- have the ability to play one or more musical instrument to a high level;
- have a broad base of music subject knowledge;
- have a genuine love of music and ability to inspire and engage pupils across EYFS, KS1 and KS2;
- have the ability to produce school music events;
- be able to demonstrate excellent student progress;
- be creative, innovative and able to differentiate effectively;
- be committed to upholding the ethos of our school;
- have the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards;
- be a professional who communicates clear expectations and promotes positive behavior;
- be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations;
- inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve.