Tackling the climate emergency can feel overwhelming, but there are plenty of resources to help your business on its sustainability journey.
Our Green Business Guides will help you learn simple tips for going green in ways that are good for business and the planet.
Find out how going green can help your business cut costs and innovate with the 'Going Green to Survive and Thrive' webinar series:
- Construction: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
- Hospitality: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
- Retail: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
- Media & Creative: Going Green to Survive and Thrive
Learn more about COP26, the November 2021 UN Climate Change Conference, and how your business can cut its carbon emissions:
Grants and training
Are you looking for funding or training to support your business to tackle the climate emergency? You can find a list of current opportunities for businesses below:
- Better Futures+: Free support is available to help jump-start London SME’s journey to net zero, including access to a carbon footprinting tool (Deadline: 16 May 2022)
- BEIS funding: The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has a variety of funding opportunities to help businesses become greener, including schemes to support the development of new energy efficiency technologies
- Workplace Charging Scheme: Grants covering up to 75% of the purchase and installation of EV charge points are available to businesses, charities and public sector organisations
- Solar Skills - London grants scheme: Grants of up to £300 are available to solar businesses to help cover the cost of employee training related to solar technologies.