This site was brought by Brent in 1979 and has been used as a public park ever since.
Historically, the whole area was owned by All Souls College Oxford, which was endowed with the land in the 15th Century by its founder Cardinal Thomas Chichele, Archbishop of Canterbury.
It was farmland. From about the mid 1870's until 1905 the area was developed as an area of suburban residential housing, now known as the Mapesbury Estate.
This park has held the Green Flag Award. This award scheme is the benchmark national standard for parks and green spaces in the UK.
- Hoveden Road London NW2
- Children's area
- Picnic area