Cycling Instructor employ professional cycling instructors to help Brent residents learn to ride. Whether you're a first-time rider or a regular cyclist looking to improve your skills, we provide free tailored courses to suit your individual abilities and goals. You will work with a fully qualified instructor who will help you to;
- build skills and gain confidence to navigate around your local area
- improve your cycling skills and confidence
- perfect your cycling techniques
- practice in a safe, off-road environment to refresh your cycling technique
- improve your performance when dealing with complex junctions, heavy traffic or cycling at night.
Free lessons are available for up to two hours at a location of your choice.
All training is delivered to the Bikeability national standard. We work with local community groups, schools and workplaces to organize events that promote cycling. These events can involve a wide range of activities, including: Dr Bike, a qualified bike mechanic giving bikes a check-up and undertaking minor repairs.