Family Wellbeing Centres
Family Wellbeing Centres support you from the moment you know you’re expecting, through pregnancy and birth, until your child is 18 years old (or up to 25 for children and young people with special educational needs).
Family Wellbeing Centres core offer support with:
- Health - midwifery, health visitors, infant feeding support, development checks, emotional wellbeing, general health promotion, keeping fit, speech and language support
- Education - early learning, looking for childcare (including free nursery education for 2 year olds) applying for school place, starting school, moving to junior of secondary school, library outreach sessions and homework clubs.
- Family support – parenting workshops, parenting programmes, 1:1 support
- Support for parents /carers – dads programme, money management, housing, counselling, legal advice, English courses, getting back into employment and various adult learning courses
- SEND – support for all age groups, parents support group
Family Wellbeing Centres opening times
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Centres will have extended opening times in 2021, which will include evenings and Saturday as the Family Wellbeing Centre service is developed.
In order to use the Family Wellbeing Centre service, you will need to register; this can be done via My Portal which will be live shortly. If you have previously registered with the Children’s Centres, you will not need to register again, however, you will need to register any children over 5.
Location of the Family Wellbeing Centres
|Family Wellbeing Centre||Location|
|1. Alperton||Ealing Road, Wembley, HA0 4PW|
|2. Church Lane||Fryent Primary School, Church Lane, Kingsbury, NW9 8JD|
|3. Granville Plus||142 Carlton Vale, Kilburn, NW6 5HE|
|4. Preston Park||College Road, Wembley, HA9 8RJ|
|5. Three Trees||Tiverton Road, Kensal Rise, NW10 3HL|
|6. St Raphael’s||Rainsborough Close, St Raphael's Estate, NW10 0TS|
|7. Willow SEND||Barnhill Road, Wembley, HA9 9DF|
|8. Curzon Crescent and Fawood||Curzon Crescent, Harlesden, London NW10 9SD|
View the map to find your nearest centre.
- Family Wellbeing Centres
- Family Wellbeing Centre services