Family Wellbeing Centres
|During current restrictions, most family wellbeing centre services are being delivered online. To see what is on offer, please register for the centre and then contact using the number below.|
Family Wellbeing Centres support you from the moment you know you’re expecting, through pregnancy and birth, until your child is 18 years old (or up to 25 for children and young people with special educational needs).
Family Wellbeing Centres core offer support with:
- Health - midwifery, health visitors, infant feeding support, development checks, emotional wellbeing, general health promotion, keeping fit, speech and language support
- Education - early learning, looking for childcare (including free nursery education for 2 year olds) applying for school place, starting school, moving to junior of secondary school, library outreach sessions and homework clubs.
- Family support – parenting workshops, parenting programmes, 1:1 support
- Support for parents /carers – dads programme, money management, housing, counselling, legal advice, English courses, getting back into employment and various adult learning courses
- SEND – support for all age groups, parents support group
In order to use the Family Wellbeing Centre service, you will need to register via the button below. If you have previously registered with the Children's Centres you will still need to register, please ensure you include all children you have. It’s simple and easy to do and will allow you to book services and activities in advance.
Family Wellbeing Centres opening times
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Centres will have extended opening times in 2021, which will include evenings and Saturday as the Family Wellbeing Centre service is developed.
Location of the Family Wellbeing Centres
|Family Wellbeing Centre||Location||Contact number|
|1. Alperton||Ealing Road, Wembley, HA0 4PW||020 8937 3860|
|2. Church Lane||Fryent Primary School, Church Lane, Kingsbury, NW9 8JD||020 8937 3890|
|3. Granville Plus||142 Carlton Vale, Kilburn, NW6 5HE||020 8937 6581|
|4. Curzon Crescent and Fawood||Curzon Crescent, Harlesden, London NW10 9SD||020 8459 6813|
|5. Preston Park||College Road, Wembley, HA9 8RJ||020 8937 5980|
|6. Three Trees||Tiverton Road, Kensal Rise, NW10 3HL||020 8937 3892|
|7. St Raphael’s||Rainsborough Close, St Raphael's Estate, NW10 0TS||020 8937 3620|
|8. Willow SEND||Barnhill Road, Wembley, HA9 9DF||020 8937 6562|
View the map to find your nearest centre.
- Family Wellbeing Centres
- Family Wellbeing Centre services