Report a change in circumstances

If you're moving into Brent, you can let us know your new address and register to start paying council tax by using My Account.

If you have already registered for My Account, then log in to let us know if you are moving out of Brent or to a new address in the borough. This is to make sure you stop getting bills for services you no longer receive.

Register or log in to My Account 

Use our online contact form to report any of the following changes:

  • register a property outside Brent if you are trying to move out of a property – our postcode finder does not include postcodes from outside of Brent
  • change your name either by marriage or deed poll
  • notify education changes - someone starting or finishing full time education
  • notify property changes – if the property is undergoing repairs.