The Landlord Portal
Welcome to the new landlord portal. The main benefits and features are;
- More intuitive and easier to use
- Web responsive and compatible with the following web browsers; Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Able to reset your username and password yourself
- Able to add or remove users from your account
- Report your tenant changes and help prevent Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support overpayments
- Upload documents using the following formats; GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG and TIFF
- Export payment records onto an excel spreadsheet
- Search for your tenant details using their name, address, postcode or claim reference
- Access details of current weekly Housing Benefit entitlements
- Access current and historic payments made to you
- View the status of your tenant’s Housing Benefit claim and confirm whether it is suspended or not
Getting access to the Landlord Portal
If you are interested in getting access to the new portal, you may email us at LL.firstname.lastname@example.org with your;
- landlord account/code,
- full name (and company name if applicable),
- daytime telephone number and
- email address
You will then be emailed your new username and temporary password separately in order for you to log on.
Please note: The landlord liaison email addresses no longer exists. All queries that can be answered by using the landlord portal will no longer be responded to via any other channel of communication.
We take the protection of all the information we work with seriously and have rules to enforce this. If rules are deliberately broken or ignored, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action.
It is important that each person accessing the portal works with the information as per the rule, guidance, procedures and policies given to them. They must also understand that they have a duty of confidentiality which means that they must safeguard any personal information or data that they access.
Under the Data Protection Act, we are not allowed to tell you about any details regarding the personal circumstances of a claimant. The personal information we hold such as family and income details, cannot by law be given to an organisation, landlord or agent as this maybe a breach of the Data Protection Act.
Please be aware that the customers have a right to keep such information from their landlord.