Rent with Brent
How the scheme works
The Direct Lettings (DL) scheme is a free service where we introduce private sector landlords to tenants.
Rent levels are determined by the Local Housing Allowance (LHA) which varies depending on the size and location of your property. View the current rates.
We are currently procuring in the following areas
- South East England and Greater London
- Midlands and the North
How to qualify
We are looking for properties which:
- Are no more than the London Housing Allowance (LHA) rate
- Are in good condition
- Have CP12, Electrical and EPC certs
- Are two and three beds (or larger if required)
Advantages for you
- We offer very attractive and competitive incentives depending on the size and location of property
- You can take advantage of our quality service and our huge database of tenants
- We have an ongoing and steady demand for good quality and affordable homes
- You can deal with our highly experienced and helpful Procurement Officers
- There is a “no fee” arrangement for letting your property
- You will receive payment within ten working days of the tenancy being signed and returned back to us
- A tenancy settlement service is provided to ensure the letting process goes smoothly and housing benefit is set up with the host borough.
How to join
Call the PRS Team on 020 8937 2777 or email email@example.com.