Rent with Brent
How the scheme works
The Direct Lettings (DL) scheme is a free, reliable and efficient lettings service where we introduce private sector landlords, to prospective tenants. In return, we ask that you offer a 24 month assured shorthold tenancy at the Local Housing Allowance level, with an option to renew the agreement at the end of the tenancy.
The tenancy agreement is a contract between you and the tenant; it is not between the tenant and the council.
Rent levels are determined by the Local Housing Allowance (LHA) which varies depending on the size and location of your property. View the current rates.
We are currently procuring in the following areas
- South East England
- Greater London
How to qualify
We are looking for properties which:
- Are no more than the London Housing Allowance (LHA) rate
- Are in good condition
- Have CP12, Electrical and EPC certs
- Are two and three beds (or larger if required)
Advantages for you
- We offer very attractive and competitive incentives depending on the size and location of property
- You can take advantage of our quality service and our huge database of tenants
- We have an ongoing and steady demand for good quality and affordable homes
- You can deal with our highly experienced and helpful Procurement Officers
- We do not charge any lettings or admin fees
- You will receive payment within ten working days of the tenancy being signed and returned back to us
- A tenancy settlement service is provided to ensure the letting process goes smoothly
How to join
To tell us about a property you have available, please call 020 8937 2777 or email email@example.com.