Kilburn Neighbourhood Area and Forum
Things to read
- List of requirements for the neighbourhood forum and area
- Neighbourhood planning protocol
- Neighbourhood planning resources
- Planning fees
- Planning enforcement
- Planning consultations
- Planning Committee
- Land charges register and searches
- Neighbourhood planning
- Local plan
- Privacy notice - how we use your information
Kilburn Forum submitted a valid joint application to designate the Kilburn Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum. The neighbourhood falls within both the boroughs of Brent and Camden. The applications were subject to a 6 week consultation period which ended on 15 April 2016.
On 2 June 2016 we approved the designation of Kilburn Neighbourhood Forum and Neighbourhood Area. Camden Council also approved the designation.
Further information is available in the documents below.
- Kilburn Neighbourhood Area Map (.pdf, 1.70MB)
- Kilburn Neighbourhood Area Application (.pdf, 585.5kB)
- Kilburn Neighbourhood Forum Application (.pdf, 945.2kB)
- Kilburn Forum constitution (.pdf, 384.3kB)
The next steps
Kilburn Forum will now be able to write a neighbourhood plan for their neighbourhood area.
Once a neighbourhood plan has been through the usual statutory processes and is adopted, the policies contained in the plan will be used, alongside both boroughs’ planning policy documents, to make decisions on planning applications in the designated neighbourhood area.