What do we do at John Billam Resource Centre?
- Employment Opportunities – We help our customers access voluntary and paid employment across the borough by building relationships and links with local organisations and businesses.
- Health and Wellbeing – We have a variety of therapy sessions including dance and massage to help improve individuals physical and social wellbeing.
- Community Inclusion – We support our clients in becoming active and valued members of society through recreational and education group activities.
- Sensory Champions – Our specially trained staff identify and assess sensory needs in a proactive and positive way for the people they work with.
- ActionSpace – Providing Art opportunities to people with learning disabilities whilst engaging in a programme that nurtures talent.
- Social Enterprise – Ongoing, sale by sale.