Ealing Road emergency works
Ealing Road is closed to traffic in both directions while Thames Water completes emergency sewer repairs. There is likely to be heavy traffic so please avoid driving around the area if you can and take public transport instead.

Gambling premises licences

Find more information on how to apply, change or pay for a gambling premises licence

Gambling premises licences

If you provide gambling facilities, you may need an operating licence, a personal licence and a premises licence

Gambling premises licence transfer application

Notify us that you wish to move your licence to other premises

Gambling premises licence variation application

Apply to make changes to a premises licence under the Gambling Act 2005

Gambling - Provisional statement application

For premises that are being, or are about to be constructed for licensable activities

Gambling - Temporary use notice

Notify us that you wish to get a licence for gambling at a temporary location