Gambling Machine licences

Find more information on how to apply, change or pay for a gaming machine licences 

Gaming machine application for licensed premises

Apply for a gaming machine permit (for more than two machines) if you are already licensed to sell alcohol for consumption on the premises

Gaming machine application for club licensed premises

Apply for a club gaming permit and club machine permit

Gaming machine permit transfer request

To request a transfer for a licensing act 2003 premises licence for more than two machines

Gaming machines - Notification of two or less machines for licensed premises

If you have two gaming machines of categories C or D, conversion of an existing gaming machine permit, new application, variation or transfer of an alcohol licensed premises gaming machine permit

Gaming machine - Unlicensed family entertainment gaming machine notification

New applications and applications to convert an existing permit