You will need a licence if you want to put up:
- Scaffolding, tower or gantry
- Hoarding or other protective fence placed on or overhanging the public highway
- Crane, Oversail crane, Cherry picker, Mobile platform
- Temporary crossings
- Portable cabin, portable toilet and container
- Building materials
If you are planning to carry out work requiring access through one of our parks, please check our park access fees.
Please read the information below before applying.
How to apply
You must apply online. Applications sent through email will not be accepted.
By registering and signing in you can:
- Submit a new licence application
- Extend or renew licences
- View the licence register
- Pay a notice