COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. A virus called coronavirus causes it. This section of our website contains up-to-date advice, information and support for residents and businesses in Brent.
Need urgent support? Call our helpline for support on 020 8937 1234 open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or email email@example.com
Latest advice from the NHS on symptoms, staying at home and social distancing. Includes translations and accessible formats.
Benefits, Council Tax, Housing, Libraries, Parks, Parking and other council services affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Latest information, advice and support, including how to apply for Government grants.
Find support, training and advice to help get you back into work with Brent’s Rapid Employment Service.
If you are struggling and need extra help or know someone who does, you can call a number of services directly.
Find out how you can volunteer to help locally and information for community groups and volunteer networks on how to join.
Find out how you can report a business or large group of people breaking the Coronavirus (Covid-19) rules.
- 14/05/2020Motorists are advised that parking enforcement will be returning to normal levels in Brent, as all London Councils have seen greater movement of cars following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Sun…
- 13/05/2020The Prime Minister has announced that people will be able to exercise as much as they like and also relax in parks as of today (Wednesday, May 13) Gatherings are still not permitted, but people may m…
- 12/05/2020Pavements in some of the busiest streets in Brent are to be temporarily widened to help residents stay safe and slow the spread of COVID-19 by social distancing. ‘Pinch points’ have been iden…
- 11/05/2020Last night, like many of you, I sat indoors watching the Prime Minister address the nation on TV. Although many people have understandably told me they were left confused by the statement, it was clea…
- Read the latest NHS advice
- Read the latest NHS staying at home advice
- Find out more about social distancing
- GP Online Service
- 111 online coronavirus service
- Contact the Government’s Business Support Helpline
- Free hot food providers
- Check if a council meeting is going ahead
- Contact Brent Customer Services