COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. A virus called coronavirus causes it. This section of our website contains up-to-date advice, information and support for residents and businesses in Brent.
Latest advice from the NHS on symptoms, staying at home and social distancing. Includes translations and accessible formats.
When and how to book a Covid-19 test in Brent, and information about NHS Test & Trace.
Latest news about the roll-out of the COVID vaccine programme in Brent.
If you are struggling and need extra help or know someone who does, you can call a number of services directly.
Find out the the guidance for people who are asked to self isolate.
Find out the the guidance for people who are identified as Clinically Extremely Vulnerable.
Preventing the spread of coronavirus in shared housing, university accommodation and multigenerational households.
Latest information, advice and support, including how to apply for Government grants.
This online book of condolence is here to celebrate and remember those who have sadly passed, as loved and important members of our community.
Benefits, Council Tax, Housing, Libraries, Parks, Parking and other council services affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
- 24/05/2021North-west London boroughs, including Brent, are seeing a rise in the rates of new COVID-19 variants. As a result, surge testing has been turned on in the following wards: St Raphaels Stonebridge…
- 09/04/2021Brent residents are being encouraged to get tested twice a week as part of their regular routine as the national lockdown in England loosens further. From Friday (April 9) everyone in England, includ…
- 15/03/2021Following a successful bid by Brent Council and the Cross River Partnership, Willesden Green will be a part of the latest Clean Air Villages project, with local businesses offered extra help and sup…
- 12/03/2021On Monday, Cllr Ernest Ezeajughi, Mayor of Brent accepted a very generous donation of 200 cases (9600 bottles) of hand sanitiser to the Brent Civic Centre from Bang Bang Oriental, a food hall on the e…
- Read the latest NHS advice
- Read the latest NHS staying at home advice
- Find out more about social distancing
- GP Online Service
- 111 online coronavirus service
- Contact the Government’s Business Support Helpline
- Free hot food providers
- Check if a council meeting is going ahead
- Contact Brent Customer Services