COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. A virus called coronavirus causes it. This section of our website contains up-to-date advice, information and support for residents and businesses in Brent.
Latest advice from the NHS on symptoms, staying at home and social distancing. Includes translations and accessible formats.
When and how to book a Covid-19 test in Brent, and information about NHS Test & Trace.
Preventing the spread of coronavirus in university or shared accommodation.
Benefits, Council Tax, Housing, Libraries, Parks, Parking and other council services affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Latest information, advice and support, including how to apply for Government grants.
Find support, training and advice to help get you back into work with Brent’s Rapid Employment Service.
If you are struggling and need extra help or know someone who does, you can call a number of services directly.
Find out how you can report a business or large group of people breaking the Coronavirus (Covid-19) rules.
- 08/09/2020Confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Brent and most other parts of London are rising again. In the past few weeks the number of confirmed coronavirus cases has gone up by 70%. People aged between 20-39 yea…
- 17/08/2020Commission delivers more than 40 recommendations to tackle the causes and consequences of poverty in Brent Highlights the huge impact of expensive rents, which doubles the number of people li…
- 13/08/2020The deadline for businesses across Brent to submit their applications for covid-19 financial support schemes has changed to 5pm, Friday 28 August, after the council sought clarity from the Government …
- 03/08/2020An important message from Cllr Muhammed Butt, Leader of Brent Council. Today I have to share an urgent warning for everyone in Brent. For the first time in several weeks confirmed cases of Covid-…
- Read the latest NHS advice
- Read the latest NHS staying at home advice
- Find out more about social distancing
- GP Online Service
- 111 online coronavirus service
- Contact the Government’s Business Support Helpline
- Free hot food providers
- Check if a council meeting is going ahead
- Contact Brent Customer Services