COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. A virus called coronavirus causes it. This section of our website contains up-to-date advice, information and support for residents and businesses in Brent.
Need urgent support? Call our helpline for support on 020 8937 1234 open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest advice from the NHS on symptoms, staying at home and social distancing. Includes translations and accessible formats.
Benefits, Council Tax, Housing, Libraries, Parks, Parking and other council services affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Latest information, advice and support, including how to apply for Government grants.
Find support, training and advice to help get you back into work with Brent’s Rapid Employment Service.
If you are struggling and need extra help or know someone who does, you can call a number of services directly.
Find out how you can volunteer to help locally and information for community groups and volunteer networks on how to join.
Find out how you can report a business or large group of people breaking the Coronavirus (Covid-19) rules.
- 02/07/2020Wembley Library and The Library at Willesden Green opened their doors again on Monday 6 July as part of the council’s phased reopening of the libraries service. The libraries will initially open with…
- 01/07/2020You may have seen news reports that Brent could shortly be put into a local lockdown. The situation is constantly monitored, but public health data does not suggest that cases are rising in the boroug…
- 22/06/2020The deadline for businesses to submit an application to receive a one-off grant of £5,000 to help with the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic has been extended, after businesses asked for more time to s…
- 15/06/2020660 Brent businesses will receive £5,000 each in additional Covid-19 support funding, after Brent’s Cabinet approved a plan earlier today (June, 15) to distribute £3.3m received from central governmen…
- Read the latest NHS advice
- Read the latest NHS staying at home advice
- Find out more about social distancing
- GP Online Service
- 111 online coronavirus service
- Contact the Government’s Business Support Helpline
- Free hot food providers
- Check if a council meeting is going ahead
- Contact Brent Customer Services