Latest advice from the NHS on symptoms, staying at home and social distancing.
Information about changes to council services including Brent Hubs, Brent Start, parks and parking.
Latest news on government measures to support public services, businesses and people.
Advice for anyone planning to attend the Civic Centre, Libraries or Leisure Centres throughout Brent.
How to access food banks or get a free hot meal.
If you need help you can contact a range of local community groups that are working with the council.
We have set up a helpline for the most vulnerable people in Brent.
Find out how you can volunteer to help locally and information for community groups and volunteer networks on how to join.
Check if an upcoming event has been cancelled or postponed.
- 27/03/2020Brent’s Environmental Enforcement team is assisting Police with the ‘stay home, stay closed’ lockdown. Council officers who would normally enforce littering, fly-tipping, public space protection or…
- 26/03/2020The Metropolitan Police have issued a message of reassurance to the public, urging them to contact the service by phone or email if they are concerned about any community safety issues during the pand…
- 24/03/2020A message from Cllr Muhammed Butt, Leader of Brent Council It doesn’t matter how experienced you are, none of us have lived through a crisis quite like the current COVID-19 pandemic. Following the…
- 23/03/2020As we witness the Covid-19 pandemic take hold across the world, I want to reassure Brent residents that the council will support you in every way possible at this difficult time. My thoughts and praye…
- Read the latest NHS advice
- Read the latest NHS staying at home advice
- Find out more about social distancing
- GP Online Service
- 111 online coronavirus service
- Contact the Government’s Business Support Helpline
- Free hot food providers
- Check if a council meeting is going ahead
- Contact Brent Customer Services
- Check library opening hours