- National offer day was Tuesday 19 April 2022
- Offer emails were sent in the evening on 19 April 2022
- The online application system is updated with offers and applicants can respond from the evening of 19 April 2022.
Responding to offers (accepting/rejecting)
- You must accept or decline the offer by Wednesday 4 May 2022. If you applied using a paper form the offer letter explains how to respond.
- If you applied online you must respond to the offer through the eAdmissions website. You will need the username and password you used when you made your application. If you can't remember this information, you can use the 'Forgotten your username or password?' option.
- Once you have logged in, go to the 'My school admissions' page then select 'View outcome and respond.'
- We strongly advise applicants to accept the place offered. Accepting the offer secures the school for your child, so you have a back up, in case you’re unsuccessful in the second or third rounds or your appeal is not upheld
- Accepting the place does not affect your waiting list position or appeals
- If you do not accept the offer the place may be offered to another applicant, and subsequent offers may be further away from your home.
- After National offer day we continue to process applications and make offers on behalf of schools until the end of August 2022. Schools do not offer places directly.
- Two additional rounds of offers will be sent out according to the timetable below
- All late applicants will be offered a place in the second and third round.