- Phone: 020 8795 0816
- Website: www.networkhomes.org.uk
Beechwood Court is our extra care sheltered housing scheme specifically for older people living with dementia.
Located in Brent, the scheme offers a new way of supporting older people to maintain their independence and is an alternative to residential care for many people.
Beechwood Court is on the 18, 92, 182, 204 and N18 bus routes and is a 5 minute walk from Wembley Central (Bakerloo Line and Overground) station.
- 20 one bedroom purpose built, self contained flats.
- Level access shower facilities.
- Fully wheelchair accessible flats.
- Lift to all floors.
Support and housing service
- An on site Scheme Manager.
- Day and night care service.
- 24 hour emergency cover via community alarms throughout the scheme.
- Security entry phone and CCTV.
- Peripatetic Floating Support team.
- Assisted bathing rooms.
- Hairdressing salon.
- Laundry room.
- Wheelchair charging room.
- Guest room with en-suite facilities.
- Spacious communal lounges.
- Computer room with internet access.
- Loop system.
- Pleasant gardens.
Who is eligible?
- People over 60 years old.
- People over 55 years old with care needs as approved by us.
- Residents of Brent.
Apply for a place
Call us on 020 8937 4300.