Ealing Road emergency works
Ealing Road is closed to traffic in both directions while Thames Water completes emergency sewer repairs. There is likely to be heavy traffic so please avoid driving around the area if you can and take public transport instead.

Alcohol, club and entertainment licences

Find more information on how to apply, amend or cancel a licence 

Premises licence 

Apply for a premises licence to sell alcohol, late night hot food and drink or public entertainment

Personal licence to sell alcohol

You must hold a personal licence if you sell alcohol from licensed premises

Temporary Event Notification

Apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) if you want to carry out a ‘licensable activity’ on unlicensed premises

Club premises

You may need to apply for a club premises certificate if you’re a social, sporting or political members club

Sex establishment licence

You need a licence to run a sexual entertainment establishment, such as a sex shop, a sex cinema or a sexual entertainment venue

Gambling and lottery licences

Find more information on how to apply, change or pay for gambling, gaming and lottery licences