Businesses including dry cleaners, furniture manufactures, petrol stations and industrial-scale spray painting facilities need to apply for environmental pollution permits.
We regulate vehicle respraying, furniture manufacture, dry cleaning, coating manufacturers and vehicle fuelling.
How to apply
Please email: email@example.com to request an application form for any of the following licences and permits:
- Application to register a 'polluting industry' business
- Environmental permit application surrender
- Environmental permit application transfer
- Environmental permit application variation
- Environmental permit application for re-spraying road vehicles
Other environmental permits
You will need to visit GOV.UK website if you are looking for other environmental permits, such as:
- medium combustion plant
- specified generator
- waste or mining waste operations
- work on or near a main river or sea defence.
If you are unsure if can check if you need an environmental permit and find more information.