Brent is a dynamic and cosmopolitan borough that hosts hundreds of events every year. If you want to apply to hold an event in any of our parks, council buildings or public roads this can be done online.
Before you apply
Please read the information below and remember to apply as early as possible for your event to get approved in time.
How to apply will depend on the type of event you want to hold. If you want to organise a street party, you can find information and how to apply on the relevant pages:
If you want to hold an event in one of our parks, green spaces, council land (other than street parties, fetes and play streets) you will find all of the relevant information within the Events App.
Apply to hold an event
Please apply via the event application called Event App. The app will take you through your event application step by step asking you for relevant details about your event.
- £70 for small events
- £445 Partial cost recovery of events in parks (ticketed events) up to 600 attendees
- £230 Partial cost recovery of events in parks (ticketed events) up to 300 attendees
- £1,000 Partial cost recovery of events in parks (ticketed events) up to 1000 attendees
- £230 Reinstatement (Refundable deposit)- category 1
- £1,100 Partial cost recovery of events in parks - Category 2
- £520 Reinstatement (Refundable deposit)- category 2
- £2,200 Partial cost recovery of events in parks - Category 3
- £2,975 Reinstatement (Refundable deposit)- category 3
For commercial events the charge is by negotiation.
Event organisers will still be required to pay for all traffic orders, deposits, insurance and the relevant licences.
Road closures and parking
If your event requires a road closure or parking, we will first need approval by the Borough Safety Advisory Group (BSAG) to carry out the required procedures to close a road.
To find out more contact us on 020 8937 5025 or email email@example.com.
A minimum of 8 weeks is required in order for applications to be processed and to ensure all safety provisions are met.
At least a 12 week notice period will be required for events where statutory regulations, such as road closures apply.