This notice is given by the Mayor and Burgesses of the London Borough of Brent of the Civic Centre, Engineers Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0FJ (“the Council”)
The Council is required by Schedule 5A of the Housing Act 1985, to publish the following information:-
1. The Council intends to demolish the following properties:
- 1-8 Watling Gardens, London NW2 3UE
- 9-12 Watling Gardens, London NW2 3UE
- 1-30 Claire Court, 27 Shoot-Up Hill, London NW2 3UA and garages (“the Relevant Properties”)
2. The demolition of the Relevant Properties is necessary in order to redevelop and improve them.
3. The Council intends to demolish the Relevant Properties by the 31 March 2024.
4. The date when any Final Demolition Notice or notices relating to the Relevant Properties will cease to be in force, unless extended or revoked under the Housing Act 1985 Schedule 5A paragraph 15, is 31 March 2024.
5 .The right to buy will not arise in respect of the Relevant Properties.
6. There may be a right to compensation under section 138C of the Housing Act 1985 in respect of certain expenditure incurred in relation to any existing Right to Buy claim in respect of any of the Relevant Properties.
If you have any queries regarding this notice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org