Whether you're a first-time rider or a regular cyclist looking to improve your skills, we provide free tailored courses to suit your individual abilities and goals. You will work with a fully qualified instructor who will help you to;
- build skills and gain confidence to navigate around your local area
- improve your cycling skills and confidence
- perfect your cycling techniques
- improve your performance when dealing with complex junctions, heavy traffic or cycling at night
- practice in a safe, off-road environment to refresh your cycling technique
- develop new skills before moving on to practice on quiet roads
- cycle more confidently and receive assurance that you are cycling efficiently and effectively.
Family cycle sessions
You can also learn skills to cycle as a family where an instructor will teach you how to cycle with children, using quiet routes and parks.
These sessions offer the opportunity to build on, or prepare for, Bikeability skills taught in schools.
To book a lesson call 0845 6520421 or email email@example.com with your name and phone number. Someone will then contact you to arrange a time. For more information please visit www.cyclinginstructor.com/
Online cycling courses
TFl offer free cycling courses online for all abilities. So, whether you're a new or regular cyclist, you can improve your skills. Take their online course or learn one-to-one with a qualified instructor. Sessions are tailored to your needs and fully funded by TfL.
If you complete all four modules, you’ll receive a unique 15% discount code so you can save on Halfords own-brand cycle lights, locks and helmets.