Roe Green Park has evolved from a former park and farmland of Roe Green House, the site of which is now occupied by Roe Green Village, built from 1918 to 1920 with assistance from prisoners of war, as a garden village to house aircraft workers in Kingsbury.
The site of the park was bought by us, for the community, in two stages; 1935 and 1938.
Within the park there is a walled garden which is managed by the Barnhill Conservation Group. Restored by the group over many years, the garden is a treasured area with the local community and visitors alike.
The onsite car park can accodate up to ten cars.
|Type||Booking and charges|
|Football pitches||Bookings only. Hire charges apply |
|Multi Use Games Area||No charge or booking required |
|Outdoor gym||No charge or booking required|