If you have any problems with your home, you should contact your landlord or management agent in the first instance. If you have already asked but feel they have failed to carry out an essential repair or that it hasn’t been done to a satisfactory level, then we may be able to help.
Problems we can support you with:
- rotten or broken windows or doors that may be causing a risk to your health or safety
- bathrooms, kitchens and toilets that are inadequate or in severe disrepair
- disconnection of gas, water or electricity
- restoring heating or hot water
- making dangerous electrical or gas appliances safe
- addressing damp and improving heating systems or ventilation
Report a property in poor repair
If your home is unsafe or poor repair you can tell us about it using our online disrepair form.