Right to Buy (RTB) is a government scheme, which gives qualifying council tenants a chance to buy their homes.
- you must be a secure tenant in the property you wish to buy
- you must have spent at least three years as a public sector tenant
- the property must be your only or main home
- you must not have breached your suspended possession order
- your home must not be due for demolition (a notice would have been served on you).
Find more information on qualifying for the Right to Buy scheme
How to apply
If you think you are eligible, you can apply through your tenant services account in My Account.