Our mission is to support and empower refugee and migrant children, young people and families to overcome obstacles, realise their rights and potential and participate fully in society.
- Mentor training and supervision
- After school and holiday clubs
- One to one advice and advocacy
- Classes, workshops and film club for adults
- Cultural excursions for adults and children
- Life skills training for adults and teenagers
ESOL and English classes
Salusbury World provides English (ESOL) classes for parents of children attending our catchment schools. Our aim is to enable our ESOL students to grow in confidence and to develop language skills to enable engagement with every day use of English. The scenarios covered include, shopping, travelling, medical appointments, parents evenings and common cultural situations.