The Edward Harvist Trust Fund is available to constituted groups to bid for a grant of up to £5,000 to fund community led projects that draws and builds on the knowledge, skills and ability of local people and services to improve the quality of life for Brent residents.
Who can apply?
- Registered charities
- Social Enterprises/Community Interest Companies (C.I.C)
What you can get funding for?
Funding for equipment or one off activities, which contribute to:
- relief from poverty and support for older people
- relief from distress, sickness and isolation
- the provision and support of facilities for recreation, leisure and wellbeing
- the provision and support of learning and education facilities
- any other charitable purpose that makes a difference to the lives of Brent residents.
How much can you apply for?
- up to £5,000 per year.