Ealing Road emergency works
Ealing Road is closed to traffic in both directions while Thames Water completes emergency sewer repairs. There is likely to be heavy traffic so please avoid driving around the area if you can and take public transport instead.

Building control

Make a building control application and find out if your project needs to meet building regulations

Building Control help and advice

If you are planning some home improvements, read our guides first. They provide advice on what you can and can't do and what you should consider before you get started.

Find out about

Before you apply for Building Control

Get advice on whether you need to make a building control application for your project

The building control application process

Your questions about building control and the application process answered

Brent Building Control

Our team can help you develop safe, sustainable, efficient and accessible buildings

Street names and numbering

Information on how to apply to give a name or number to a new building or street

Demolition supervision

What you need to do if you plan to demolish a building or part of a building

Derelict properties

We have certain powers to deal with privately owned empty buildings that are a danger