The below Preferred Options stage Local Plan is now a historic draft document. This document went out for public consultation in late 2018. As the title of the document suggests, this document represents the residents preferred options as was identified by the consultation process during the Issues and Options stage (i.e. stage 1). The comments received on this document, and their subsequent changes, can be found here where it forms part of the new draft Local Plan Publication Stage consultation process (i.e. stage 3).
Preferred Options draft Local Plan documents:
- Preferred Options Local Plan (Whole Document) (.pdf 26.28MB)
- Preferred Options Local Plan (Easy Read version) (.pdf, 10.85MB)
- Preferred Options Local Plan (Quick Read version)
- Integrated Impact Assessment (.pdf, 4.38MB)
- Integrated Impact Assessment Non-Technical Summary (.pdf, 1.17MB)
- Consultation Statement (.pdf, 888.7kB)