Property licensing

Most private rental properties in our borough now require a licence. Find out if you need a licence and apply.

Landlord advice

Find out about landlord and tenant disputes, evictions and more

Housing Association Lettings Scheme (HALS)

Find out information on how landlords can lease their properties via a housing association

Rent with Brent

Find out about our free service where we introduce private sector landlords to tenants. 

London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS)

Give tenants confidence you are a good landlord or agent by joining the UK's largest accreditation scheme.

The Landlord Portal

Get access to information about your tenant’s Housing Benefit claim if the payments are made directly to you.

Related documents
Pdf 652.8KB
Updated: Aug 27, 2019, 02:23 PM
Pdf 38.7KB
Updated: Apr 20, 2018, 04:40 PM
Pdf 276.9KB
Updated: Jul 09, 2018, 04:35 PM
Pdf 45.5KB
Updated: Aug 02, 2017, 11:41 AM
Pdf 782.8KB
Updated: Jul 09, 2018, 04:35 PM
Pdf 170.6KB
Updated: Jul 09, 2018, 04:35 PM