Pest control for businesses
We provide pest control for
- Management, lettings and landlords
- Food business, catering, restaurants
- Schools, nurseries and academies
- Care and nursing homes
- Offices and warehouses
Pests we treat
- Rodent pests - Rats, mice and squirrels
- Crawling pests - Ants, bedbugs, beetles, cockroaches and fleas
- Flying pests - Moths, wasps and pigeons
What our customers say
"I have no hesitation in recommending Brent Council Pest Control on the basis of the service we have received so far. We currently have a maintenance contract which includes regular services visits throughout the year."
Willow Court Residents Management Company
Brent pest control services are now fully open
If you have a pest problem in your home or business property, we can now provide a full internal and external service.
What we will do to protect you and our staff
We will adhere to strict health and safety measures when we enter your property and throughout the visit:
- Our officers will wear face masks, gloves, coveralls and shoe covers whilst inside your premises
- They will also keep two metres away from everyone in the property while they carry out their work
- At the end of their visit they will disinfect all the areas that they have come into contact with
What you must do
- You must ensure that all the doors in the property are open before our pest control officer enters it
- During the visit, we ask that you and anyone else at the property stick to the social distancing guidelines and keep two metres away from our pest control officer while they carry out the necessary work
- If you fail to observe the social distancing guidelines then our officer will have to leave your property and will not complete the work
For more information on how we can help you with internal infestations, please check the information below.
Any type of pest within your premises could lose you valuable income, cause damage to stock and equipment and have a detrimental effect on your staff, your professional reputation and business. This can lead to the loss of your business and may even lead to prosecution. We have the necessary skills, understanding and experience to give you, your staff and your customers peace of mind by eliminating your unwanted guests and ensuring your premises remains pest free using our E.P.M model – Eradication, Prevention and Maintenance.
Which ever contract you have you will be guaranteed:
- site visits by our professionally qualified pest controllers
- expert advice and assistance from fully qualified environmental health officers
- additional visits to quickly deal with initial infestations or tackle subsequent problematic pest activity
- written reports and recommendations after each visit
- COSHH/risk assessments and safety data sheets
- a direct contact telephone number and point of contact
- a competitive price.
Get in touch
Contact us for a quote on 020 8937 5167. Alternatively, complete our contact form and we will contact you within 48 hours to arrange a free survey.