Ealing Road Library
Things to do
Coronet Parade, Ealing Road, Wembley HA0 4BA
- Monday 10am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 8pm
- Wednesday 10am to 8pm
- Thursday 10am to 8pm
- Friday 10am to 6pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday midday to 5pm
These hours may change over a holiday period. View our holiday period opening hours, service changes and activities page for details
Ealing Road Library facilities
The Ealing facilities are:
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Urdu, Tamil, Hindi and Gujurati
- newspapers and magazines
- audio books
- DVD rentals
- computer, photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request)
- free wifi access to the internet throughout the library
- 26 study spaces
- public toilets
- life in the UK online practice test
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Ealing Road Library access
Disabled parking information
- There is one disabled bay for library customers at the rear of the library.
- From Ealing Road - the pavement is wide and level.
- Dropped kerbs without tactile paving.
- Ramp is at the front of the building has no landing at the top.
- An automatic door.
Ealing Road Library regular events
IT for Beginners
University of the Third Age: Painting for the Over 50s
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Tuesdays and Fridays 11.15-11.45am
Chair Based Exercise
Thursdays and Fridays 1.30-2.30pm
Tamil Reading Group
Last Saturday of each month 1-4.30pm