Harlesden Library Plus
Things to do
- 020 8937 3400
Wembley Library and The Library at Willesden Green will open their doors again on Monday 6 July as part of the council’s phased reopening of the libraries service. Read the full statement on the reopening. Our online resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visit the Brent e-library to browse and download eComics, eBooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, eAudiobooks and more. Sign up to our newsletter for regular information on Brent Libraries, Arts and Heritage.
Don’t worry about overdue charges and return dates as these have all been extended until Tuesday 1 September.
Craven Park Road, Harlesden NW10 8SE
Harlesden Library Plus facilities
Harlesden Library Plus offers residents:
- the latest fiction, non fiction and information for adults and children
- comfortable furnishings
- a Black Identity Zone (BIZ) designed in consultation with a residential steering group
- a spacious area for children and parents with books and reading space
- a mezzanine level combining IT facilities and a Teen Zone
- freephones to Customer Service Centres and touch screen computers for access to council services
- information, advice and guidance from the National Career Service to help you find work or a course every Tuesday, 1pm to 3pm
- study spaces
- public toilets
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Arabic, Polish, Gujurati and Portuguese
- DVD and CD rentals
- audio books
- newspapers and magazines
- computers, colour photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Harlesden Library Plus access and parking
- No parking.
Disabled parking information
- No disabled parking.
- Level and wide pavement at the front of the building, but no dropped kerbs or tactile paving.
- No designated space.
- No ramp at the front of the building.
- Access through the lift.
- An automatic door.
Harlesden Library Plus regular events
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Mondays and Thursdays 10.30-11am
IT for Beginners
Harlesden Community Hub
Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-5pm