Harlesden Library offers residents:
- the latest fiction, non fiction and information for adults and children
- comfortable furnishings
- a Black Identity Zone (BIZ) designed in consultation with a residential steering group
- a spacious area for children and parents with books and reading space
- a mezzanine level combining IT facilities and a Teen Zone
- freephones to Customer Service Centres and touch screen computers for access to council services
- information, advice and guidance from the National Career Service to help you find work or a course every Tuesday, 1pm to 3pm
- study spaces
- public toilets
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Arabic, Polish, Gujurati and Portuguese
- DVD and CD rentals
- audio books
- newspapers and magazines
- computers, colour photocopier, printer and scanner
- under 5s Bookstart story and rhyme time, Mondays and Thursdays 10.30am -11.00am
Parking and access
Disabled parking information
- Level and wide pavement at the front of the building, but no dropped kerbs or tactile paving.
- No designated space.
- No ramp at the front of the building.
- Access through the lift.
Five BACES classrooms with interactive technology are based at Harlesden Library.