Harlesden Library Plus
Things to do
Craven Park Road, Harlesden NW10 8SE
- Monday 10am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 8pm
- Wednesday 10am to 8pm
- Thursday 10am to 8pm
- Friday 10am to 6pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday 12noon to 5pm
These hours may change over a holiday period. View our holiday period opening hours, service changes and activities page for details
Harlesden Library Plus facilities
Harlesden Library Plus offers residents:
- the latest fiction, non fiction and information for adults and children
- comfortable furnishings
- a Black Identity Zone (BIZ) designed in consultation with a residential steering group
- a spacious area for children and parents with books and reading space
- a mezzanine level combining IT facilities and a Teen Zone
- freephones to Customer Service Centres and touch screen computers for access to council services
- information, advice and guidance from the National Career Service to help you find work or a course every Tuesday, 1pm to 3pm
- study spaces
- public toilets
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Arabic, Polish, Gujurati and Portuguese
- DVD and CD rentals
- audio books
- newspapers and magazines
- computers, colour photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Harlesden Library Plus access and parking
- No parking.
Disabled parking information
- No disabled parking.
- Level and wide pavement at the front of the building, but no dropped kerbs or tactile paving.
- No designated space.
- No ramp at the front of the building.
- Access through the lift.
- An automatic door.
Harlesden Library Plus regular events
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Mondays and Thursdays 10.30-11am
IT for Beginners
Harlesden Community Hub
Wednesdays and Thursdays 10.am-5pm