Opening hours are Monday to Saturday, 10.30am to 4pm and Sunday, 12pm to 4pm.
At present no other services such as PCs are available and other library sites remain closed.
Limited numbers of people are allowed in the library at a time. Social distancing measures will be in place and you must only visit with members of your household.
You will be required to complete NHS Track and Trace, which is essential for the safety of all visitors and staff. By completing it, you’re helping us to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and save lives. This is mandatory and you may be asked to leave if you refuse to fill it in.
You will also need to wear a face covering unless exempt.
42 Salusbury Road, Kilburn NW6 6NN
Kilburn Library facilities
The Kilburn Library facilities are:
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including French and Italian
- audio books
- DVD rentals
- computers, photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request)
- free Wi-Fi access
- 40 study spaces
- one public toilet
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Kilburn Library regular events
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.30-11am
Crochet and Knitting Club
Third Thursday of each month 6.45-7.45pm
IT for Beginners
Kilburn Library access and parking
- Some metered off street parking
- No disabled parking
- Pedestrian path is level and wide from Salusbury Road, but there is no tactile paving
- No dedicated space
- Level/ramped access is at the front of the building
- Ramp has no landing at the top
- Entrance - automatic door.
MapKilburn Library 51.5355458013684,-0.20548498404741622,13
Things to do
- 020 8937 3400