Things to do
42 Salusbury Road, Kilburn NW6 6NN
- Monday 10am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday 10am to 6pm
- Thursday 10am to 8pm
- Friday 10am to 6pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday 12noon to 5pm
These hours may change over a holiday period. View our holiday period opening hours, service changes and activities page for details
Kilburn Library facilities
The Kilburn Library facilities are:
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including French and Italian
- audio books
- DVD rentals
- computers, photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request)
- free Wi-Fi access
- 40 study spaces
- one public toilet
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Kilburn Library regular events
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.30-11am
Crochet and Knitting Club
Third Thursday of each month 6.45-7.45pm
IT for Beginners
Kilburn Library access and parking
- Some metered off street parking.
Disabled parking information
- No disabled parking.
- Path is level and wide from Salusbury Road, but there is no tactile paving.
- No dedicated space.
- Ramp is at the front of the building.
- Ramp has no landing at the top.
- An automatic door.