Things to do
- 020 8937 3400
Wembley Library and The Library at Willesden Green will open their doors again on Monday 6 July as part of the council’s phased reopening of the libraries service. Read the full statement on the reopening. Our online resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visit the Brent e-library to browse and download eComics, eBooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, eAudiobooks and more. Sign up to our newsletter for regular information on Brent Libraries, Arts and Heritage.
Don’t worry about overdue charges and return dates as these have all been extended until Tuesday 1 September.
42 Salusbury Road, Kilburn NW6 6NN
Kilburn Library facilities
The Kilburn Library facilities are:
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including French and Italian
- audio books
- DVD rentals
- computers, photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request)
- free Wi-Fi access
- 40 study spaces
- one public toilet
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Kilburn Library regular events
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.30-11am
Crochet and Knitting Club
Third Thursday of each month 6.45-7.45pm
IT for Beginners
Kilburn Library access and parking
- Some metered off street parking.
Disabled parking information
- No disabled parking.
- Path is level and wide from Salusbury Road, but there is no tactile paving.
- No dedicated space.
- Ramp is at the front of the building.
- Ramp has no landing at the top.
- An automatic door.